Filet Net Sachet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Filet Net Sachet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 29, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      Special Notices

      I am keeping the Star of David up one more night. You can get it by using the link below until Tuesday morning.
      You can reach it by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/featured/p103011.shtml

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Tuesday October 30, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Tuesday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Scarecrow.
      Clue: You will find in the stitches.

      There is a new poll about what your favorite holiday you like to crochet for is.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106013filetnetsachet.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2009
        Filet Net Sachet

             Cat And Mouse Tail Crochet
 Cat And Mouse Tail
        Have a Super Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2011

          Filet Net Sachet

              data not applicableCrochetKitty 2ZebraPigCrossdata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013
            Filet Net Sachet

            Flowersdata not applicableKitty 3CrochetKitty 2data not applicableFlowers
            Have a Terrific Tuesday!

            Since I am going to my Mother in Law's funeral tomorrow, there is a possibility I may not send
            the newsletter tomorrow morning.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2014

              Filet Net Sachet