Rainbow Fan Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Rainbow Fan Fridgie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 28, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      Since the site was down most of the day today, I am keeping the Star of David Ornament up for one more day.
      You can reach it by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/featured/p103011.shtml

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Monday October 29, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Monday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Jack - O - Lantern.
      Clue: You will find in the doily patterns.

      I am going to keep the Scaredy Cat up one more day so you can stiff find it if you haven't yet.
      Sorry for the site being down for most of the day.

      There is a new poll about what your favorite holiday you like to crochet for is.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/fridgies/p105013rainbowfan.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2009
        Rainbow Fan Fridgie

           Kitty 1Rainbow Crochet
 Rainbow  Kitty 1

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
          Rainbow Fan Fridgie

          Check your Bingo cards to see if you are a winner.  I will be starting a new Game tomorrow morning.
          There are only a handful of numbers left and no one has claimed Bingo.
          I will accept up to 4 winners as long as they claim bingo through the program on the site.

           Flowers BirdieManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2ParrotFlowers
          Have a Marvelous Monday!

          There is a possibility I may skip a day with the newsletter this week.  My Mother in Law passed away on
          Saturday morning and the service will be either Wednesday or Thursday.  We do know the exact date yet.
          She had a long illness and the last few days before her death were the hardest for the family.
          I am so lucky and grateful to have had such a wonderful Mother in Law and I am going to miss her dearly.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2014

            Rainbow Fan Fridgie