Web Site Down

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28 5:23 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      I am so sorry the site is down. Something happened to an upgrade by
      the host server and they are trying to work on it. I will let you know
      when the site is back up and running.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009
        Hi Everyone
        My web site is down right now undergoing some emergency maintenance.
        I am not sure when it will be back up. I just found out. It's been down
        since 4:23 pm Mountain Time.

        I will let you know when it comes back.

        I need to find a dedicated server host provider I can afford.