Colorful Snowflake, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Colorful Snowflake".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 25, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a ghost pattern for Halloween. The toy will come later.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Friday October 26, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Friday morning.

      Item: You are looking for the Grim Reaper.
      Clue: You will find in the reference area.

      There is a new poll about what crochet techniques you like to do, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start November 1, 2007!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103010colorful.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
        Colorful Snowflake

        Smile emoticon Have a Great Monday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2010
          Colorful Snowflake

            Skiing Penquin Snow Flake 2 Maneki Neko CrochetKitty 5Snow Flake 2 Igloo Penguin

          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2012

            Colorful Snowflake

            Flowersdata not applicableDoggy LickKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Puppy 2data not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1

              Colorful Snowflake

              I have decided to discontinue the 600 Pattern CD for lack of sales. I have only 6 left.
              I made in all about 200 since I started selling them back in 2009. I made them in small batches.
              It takes me all day long to make a batch of 25 CD’s so in the future, I will get them made for me
              but not any time soon.
              If you want a copy, then you need to find today’s Scavenger hunt item to find out how to get it!

              Have a Sensational Saturday!