Net Stitch Flower Doily

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004
      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a new free pattern on
      the site today!
      It is a small doily called Net Stitch Flower Doily. Enjoy!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      If you are not already a member, please consider it. I have plans
      to post at least 20 new patterns per month on the site. All for
      just $2.95 per month. There are 488 patterns on the site as of
      today's count. Imagine, in just about 3 weeks there will be over
      500 patterns on the site. All original and all designed by the same
      designer. There are about 7 which are designed by other designers
      but you really have to search for them. They are there. Here is a
      direct link to where you can get to them easily.
      http://www.jpfun.com/mempatterns/index.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/