Easy Plant Hanger, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Easy Plant Hanger".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 22, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a pattern for a toy for a kid!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Tuesday October 23, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Tuesday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Spider in a Web.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the holiday patterns.

      There is a new poll about what crochet techniques you like to do, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start November 1, 2007!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114013easyplanthanger.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
        Easy Plant Hanger

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2011

          Easy Plant Hanger

          I have also added a new Members Only pattern to the site! Check it out in the Newsletter!
          data not applicableManeki NekoPot Of GoldCrochetSt. Patty's Day FrogKitty 2data not applicable

          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
            Easy Plant Hanger

               Snow FlakeIt's FridayFrostyManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2TreeIt's FridaySnow Flake