Double Single Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Double Single Dishcloth".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 20, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a free pattern for a rectangular doily!
      I have finished crocheting it and I plan to post it on Sunday!
      Something came up and I could not get it ready today.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Sunday October 21, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Friday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Crow with a pumpkin.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the stitches.

      There is a new poll about what crochet techniques you like to do, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start November 1, 2007!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/dishcloths/p112014dscafghn.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2009
        Double Single Dishcloth

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
          Double Single Dishcloth
          We have 3 Bingo Winners and a New Game Started This morning!
          Good Luck with the Next Game!

           GreenFlowersdata not applicableKittyCrochetManeki Nekodata not applicableFlowersGreen

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012

            Double Single Dishcloth

            Flowersdata not applicableCrowKitty 2CrochetKitty CatParrotdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1 7:00 AM

              Double Single Dishcloth
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: