Folded Oval Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Folded Oval Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 17, 2007, 11:34 am.

      I am working on a free pattern for a rectangular doily!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Wednesday October 17, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Monday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Ghost on a Boo Sign.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the granny squares.

      There is a new poll about what other crafts you like to do, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102013foldedoval.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
        Folded Oval Potholder

         Black Cat 2 Have a Terrific Tuesday! Black Cat

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2011

          Folded Oval Potholder

          It's FridaySheepKitty 2CrochetKitty 3PigIt's Friday
          Have a Fabulous Friday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 21, 2012
            Folded Oval Potholder

            It is snowing here again!  I think we are expected to get up to 8" out of this one!

            3D Magical SnowmanKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Present
            Have a Fabulous Friday!