Sky Scraper Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Sky Scraper Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 8, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      The next pattern is going to be an ornament!
      I am still working on the pattern, it is actually 4 mini ball ornaments.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Tuesday October 9, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Tuesday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Halloween Kitty.
      Clue: You will find the kitty in the reference area!

      There is a new poll about what your favorite season to crochet is, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110013skyscraper.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
        Sky Scraper Bookmark

        Smile emoticon Have a Marvelous Monday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 18, 2010

          I have had internet issues this morning and was unable to work on this morning’s newsletter.

          I will get it done after work today and send it then.  I do get out of work early today so you can expect it sometime before 4:00pm EST.

          Featured Pattern

          Image of Sky Scraper BookmarkI did manage to update today’s Featured pattern.

          Today’s Featured pattern is the Sky Scraper Bookmark

          You can get to  it by going to:

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 22, 2012

            Sky Scraper Bookmark

            Flowersdata not applicableDoggy LickKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers