Caribou Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Caribou Coaster".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 7, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      The next pattern is going to be an ornament!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Monday October 8, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Monday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Columbus Day ship.
      Clue: You will find the ship in the bookmarks!

      There is a new poll about what your favorite season to crochet is, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108012caribou.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2008
        Caribou CoasterToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Caribou Coaster

        There is a new Word Search puzzle in the newsletter!

        Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
          Caribou Coaster

          Remember, I have books up for auction.  I will add more tonight.
           Flowers  Kitty 2  Crochet Reindeer  Kitty 5
          Have a Magnificent Monday!

          Julie A. Bolduc
          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 20, 2012

            Caribou Coaster

                 Flowers & Butterflydata not applicablePomeranianKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoPuppydata not applicableFlowers & Butterfly
            Have a Sensational Sunday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 19 4:55 AM

              Caribou Coaster

              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: