Pearl Beaded Suncatcher, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Pearl Beaded Suncatcher".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 6, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      The next pattern is going to be an ornament!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Sunday October 7, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Sunday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a witch with a black cat.
      Clue: You will find the witch in the store.

      There is a new poll about what your favorite season to crochet is, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103045pearlssuncatcher.shtml

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013

        Pearl Beaded Suncatcher

        I will be adding a New Members Only pattern today for a Placemat later today.
        I will send you an email right after it has been added!
        Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Hippopotamusdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20

          Pearl Beaded Suncatcher

          Have a Sensational Saturday!