Little Hearts Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Little Hearts Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 30, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a new granny square for the site!
      It should be posting it soon. Really I will! Probably Monday after work.
      I still have a cold so I am still trying to take it easy.
      I went to Dover, NH today to bring my daughter back to college.
      It is a 4 hour drive one way for me so I am beat!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Monday morning is the time to register for the October Raffle.

      *****>>>>>Please wait until Monday morning or after midnight Sunday night EST to register.<<<<<*****
      If you register before that time, it will not count for October.

      The item for Monday October 1, 2007 is below. It will not be ready to look for until Monday morning.
      I am going to start changing the Scavenger item first thing in the morning about 6:30-7:00am EST.

      Item: You are looking for a cute little robot with "Oct" on it.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the ornaments.

      Monday morning will be the drawing for the first winner! Good luck to everyone who entered!
      Make sure your email address is current and working because if it bounces, I will have to pick another!
      You will have 7 days to reply to the email that will be sent to you if you win.

      If you win and you do not respond within 7 days, no prize will be rewarded.
      I will be sending out the winning email message in the morning but you will need to wait until
      after 6:30 pm Monday, for a response from me, if you reply with your prize claim,
      for me to reward your prize, since I have to work that day.

      There is a new poll about how you store your yarn, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110008lilheart.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2010
        Little Hearts Bookmark

        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2012

          Little Hearts Bookmark

                  Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22

            Little Hearts Bookmark

            Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Have a Satisfying Saturday!