Vst Ball Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Vst Ball Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 28, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a new granny square for the site!
      It should be posted on Saturday.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Saturday September 29, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Maine State Bird, the Chickadee!
      Clue: You will find it on a page about the patterns!

      There is a new poll about how you store your yarn, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103002blball.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16 4:36 AM

        Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Vst Ball Ornament".

        You can get today's Newsletter and Pattern by going to:

        This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 08/16/2008.

        I have also added a new free pattern, "Checkerboard Potholder".

        There are also 3 new paper bead designs added to the store!
        http://www.jpfun.com/store/paperbeads.shtml

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2010
          Vst Ball Ornament

             FlowersTrapped OrnamentEarth DaySleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetGreen Ornament Flowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2012

            Vst Ball Ornament

            Flowersdata not applicableMooseKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoGroundhogdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2013

              Vst Ball Ornament
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

              data not applicablePigKitty 2CrochetKitty CatPonydata not applicable