Striking Scrunchie

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 6:47 AM
      Here it is, the 5th Sunday in a row that I am posting a brand new
      free pattern to the site! It is a scrunchie made with 2 colors.
      Take a look and enjoy!!

      http://www.jpfun.com

      By the way, if you are not already a member, now is the best time to
      join. I have posted over 20 patterns during the past 4 weeks.
      Actually it has been 5 new patterns per week. That is my plan from
      now on. Membership is $2.95 per month.

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml
      Here is how it works.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/whatisit.shtml