Pearl Beaded Headband, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Pearl Beaded Headband".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 26, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I will be posting a Halloween pattern on Thursday!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Thursday September 27, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for Oak Leaves wtih acorns.
      Clue: You will find it among the granny squares.

      There is a poll about how many crochet books you own, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109044pearlheadband.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2010
        Pearl Beaded Headband

         Flowers Kitty 2 Crochet Kitty    Flower

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2011

          Pearl Beaded Head Band

                Flowerdata not applicableCornucopiaKitty 3CrochetKitty 2Cornucopiadata not applicableFlower

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20 5:07 AM

            Pearl Beaded Headband

            Flowersdata not applicableMooseKitty 2CrochetKitty CatBeaverdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 19

              Pearl Beaded Headband