Witch's Caldron Party Favor, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Witch's Caldron Party Favor".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 24, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a pattern for Halloween next!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Tuesday September 25, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for Beaded Web Scrunchie.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the reference section.

      There is a poll about how many crochet books you own, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116011witchescauldron.shtml

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2009
        Witch's Caldron Party Favor

          Black Cat Crochet