PC Chains Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "PC Chains Coaster".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 19, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a pattern for Halloween next!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Thursday September 20, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for the Pearl Beaded Suncatcher.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the Craftroom.

      There is a poll about how long you have been crocheting, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108011surfchain.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2008
        PC Chains CoasterToday's Featured Pattern is:
        PC Chains Coaster

        There is a new Sudoku Puzzle in the Newsletter today!

        Smile emoticon  Have a Wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

      • JulieB
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22 5:12 AM
          PC Chains Coaster

            Kitty 2Puppy 2CrochetPuppyKitty 5
          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Julie A. Bolduc
          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 26, 2012

            PC Chains Coaster

            Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Squirreldata not applicableFlowers

            Have a Stunning Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 25, 2014

              PC Chains Coaster

              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: