Christmas Candle, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Christmas Candle".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 16, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have posted the Brand New Free Pattern!
      It is a boutique tissue box cover called "Simple Boutique Tissue Cover"
      You can find it by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/tissue_covers/f122002simpleboutique.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Monday September 17, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for a dog with a dish.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the kitchen.

      There is a poll about how long you have been crocheting, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/christmas/p115004candle.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2008
        Christmas Candle

        Smile emoticon Have a Magnificent Monday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2010
          Christmas Candle

          Read about the Major Change coming in the newsletter!  This is very major!
          Paid members will start using points to get patterns. Read newsletter for details.

          FlowersFlowersCandleKitty 5CrochetKitty 4CandleFlowersFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 18 6:22 AM

            Christmas Candle

            Candledata not applicableSkunkKitty 2CrochetKitty CatHedgehogdata not applicableCandle

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15, 2014

              Christmas Candle

              I have decided to extend the $50.00 Lifetime Member offer to Monday because of the holiday.
              If you want to take advantage of this low price which includes the CD and a pack of crochet
              stitch markers, order yours now!
              http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

              Have a Sensational Saturday!