Woven Afghan Stitch Sachet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Woven Afghan Stitch Sachet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 15, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a free pattern to be posted Sunday! Something came I had to take care of so I am still
      crocheting the new pattern. It should be posted Sunday.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Sunday September 16, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for a daffodil fridge.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the ornaments.

      There is a poll about how long you have been crocheting, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106011wovenafghan.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        Woven Afghan Stitch Sachet

        We have 1 winner so far in the Capital Z Bingo Game.  Check your cards! I will accept the next 2 winners who claim Bingo.
        I will start a new game tomorrow.

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2010

          Woven Afghan Stitch Sachet

               Green OrnamentChristmas AngelTreeKitty 2CrochetKitty 4RudolphJoy To The World ElfRed Ornament
          Have a Very Merry Christmas!

          Have a Warm and Wonderful holiday with your friends and family and may your holiday wishes come true!
          Thank you for a Wonderful Year!!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 28, 2012

            Woven Afghan Stitch Sachet

            FlowersIt's FridayCrowKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBirdieIt's FridayFlowers