Polymer Heart Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Polymer Heart Fridgie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 13, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have finished and posted the brand new Members Only pattern, Bobble Stripes Pillowghan Square!!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/pillowghan_squares/p121006bobblestripes.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Friday September 14, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for a pretty red rose.
      Clue: You will find it among the jewelry.

      There is a poll about how long you have been crocheting, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/fridgies/p105010fimo.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2009
        Polymer Heart Fridgie
        You can get today's pattern and newsletter by going to:

        Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27, 2010
          Polymer Heart Fridgie

            PinkFlowersPink Sweet HeartKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoPink Sweet HeartFlowersPink

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012

            Polymer Heart Fridgie

                    Flowersdata not applicableHeart GlassesCat And Mouse TailCrochetKitty 2Glitter Heartdata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Sensational Sunday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2014

              Polymer Heart Fridgie
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: