Beaded Wrist Strap, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Beaded Wrist Strap".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 12, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I will be adding a new pattern soon. I am still working on the Pillowghan Square.
      The Pillowghan Square is all made and written out, now I just need to type it up and get the photos made.
      It will be posted Friday night.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Wednesday September 13, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for the "Thick Doily".
      Clue: You will find it, in the reference area, where you will learn about keeping shape.

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on another page.

      There is a poll about fibers you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107016beadedstrap.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2009
        Beaded Wrist Strap

        :) Have a Super Sunday! :)

        Sincerely,
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010

          Beaded Wrist Strap

              Snow Flakedata not applicableMenorah 4Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Dreideldata not applicableSnow Flake

          Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

          Happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate this great Festival of Lights!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012

            Beaded Wrist Strap

            Flowersdata not applicableRaccoonManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Squirreldata not applicableFlowers