Doggie in Filet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Doggie in Filet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 11, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I will be adding a new pattern soon. I am still working on the Pillowghan Square.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Wednesday September 12, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for a globe of the world.
      Clue: You will find it in the miscellaneous section.

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on another page.

      There is a poll about fibers you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/filet_crochet/p123006doggie.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2008
        Doggie in FiletToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Doggie in Filet

        Smile emoticon  Have a Super Saturday Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 17, 2010
          Doggie in Filet

          Check out the latest pattern to become one year old and now available for 5000 points!
          It's in the newsletter!

            FlowersPuppy 2Cat And Mouse TailCrochetKitty 2PomeranianFlowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 4 , May 21 3:45 AM

            Doggie in Filet

            I am offering the 600 Pattern CD & Bonus Files for $15.00+$2.00S&H!

            http://www.jpfun.com/store/buycd.shtml

            This sale ends on Saturday morning!  If you don’t’ already have your copy, get it now!

            Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers