Corkscrew Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Today's featured pattern is "Corkscrew Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 10, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I will be adding a new pattern soon. I am crocheting a Pillowghan Square tonight.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Tuesday September 11, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for September's Flower, the Aster.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the store!

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on another page.

      There is a poll about fibers you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109010corkscrew.shtml

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
        Corkscrew ScrunchieToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Corkscrew Scrunchie

        The next 4 people who order the $70 Lifetime membership & 600 Pattern CD will get the official
        Just Plain Fun Bracelet and Earrings Set with your order.
        The earrings have not been offered before and I do not have a photo of them yet.
        The earrings are made with the same beads as the bracelet and they have copper fishhook wires on them.

        Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2010
          Corkscrew Scrunchie

          I have changed the weekly 5000 point tracker to the daily 1000 point tracker!
          Now you can get up to 7000 points per week!  Just look for the clue in the daily newsletter!

          FlowersMousePuppy 2Kitty 2CrochetManeki NekoPomeranianFlowers
          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Julie A. Bolduc
          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2 6:54 AM

            Corkscrew Scrunchie

            Flowersdata not applicableFishyKitty 2CrochetKitty CatSharkdata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Super Saturday!

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2014

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              Corkscrew Scrunchie
              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 14, 2016

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 13

                  Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
                  "Corkscrew Scrunchie"

                  Have a Fabulous Friday!
                  Julie A Bolduc