Scavenger Hunt Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
      Hi Everyone!
      Sorry I didn't get this out soon enough.

      I just got back from Dover NH. I had to bring my daughter back to
      college today.

      Here is the next Scavenger Hunt Item!

      The item for Monday September 10, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for a stuffed pumpkin.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the reference section.

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on
      another page.

      Have a great day!

      Owner, JPF Crochet Club.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008

        Scavenger Hunt

        Scavenger Hunt item I forgot to change what you are looking for in the email!
        The item for Wednesday January 2, 2008, 2007 is below.

        Item: You are looking for the Beaded Granny Square Fridgie.
        Clue: You will find it in the miscellaneous patterns.