New Free Pattern!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 12:19 PM
      Hi There!
      You are getting this notice because you are subscribed to the
      jpffreepatterns@onelist.com mailing list. Which is a new free pattern
      notification service of the JPF Crochet Club web site.

      From now on, when a new free pattern has been added to the site, I will also
      be listing the new club patterns, for paid members, that have been added
      since the last new free pattern notice. ((I will only send out a notice
      when a new free pattern has been added.))

      I have just posted a new free pattern for everyone at my site!
      It is a bookmark that can save 6 places at the same time! Check it out!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/10bookmarks/ribbonsbookmark.html
      Enjoy!

      If you are a paid member of the JPF Crochet Club,
      There are also 4 new patterns there this week as well.
      Look in the Doilies for 2 patterns
      Lacet Square and Thick & Chunky Doily
      Then look in the scrunchies and coasters for the other 2 patterns.
      Spring Petals Scrunchie and Spoked Coaster.
      --
      Julie A Bolduc
      ICQ#22877303 jbolduc@...