Beaded Spiral Earrings, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Beaded Spiral Earrings".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 9, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have added the brand new pattern, the Paid members only "Dumb Bell Baby Rattle" pattern today!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/toys/p113019babyrattle.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Sunday September 9, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for the Filet Pencil Cup
      Clue: You will find it with things that keep your hands safe.

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on another page.

      There is a new poll about fibers you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107015earspiral.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
        Beaded Spiral EarringsToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Beaded Spiral Earrings

        Smile emoticon  Have a Super Sunday!  Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2010

          Beaded Spiral Earrings

           data not applicablePuppyKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoPandaFlowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2012

            Beaded Spiral Earrings

              Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoFoxdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 28, 2014

              Beaded Spiral Earrings

              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: