Granny Cuff Hat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Granny Cuff Hat".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 7, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I will be posting a new pattern tomorrow! Check back soon!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Saturday September 8, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for the Dainty Earrings
      Clue: It is somewhere in my craft room.

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on another page.

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/wearables/p124014grannycuffhat.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2009
        Granny Cuff Hat

           Black Cat  Crochet
  Halloween Owl  Crochet
  Black Cat 2
        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011

          Granny Cuff Hat

          Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Groundhogdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 16, 2013

            Granny Cuff Hat

                   Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Groundhogdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 13

              Granny Cuff Hat