Wood Ring Key Chain, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Wood Ring Key Chain".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 6, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have added a brand new members only pattern to the site today!
      It is called "Elegant Kitty Wall Hanging" and you can find it at the following page.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/filet_crochet/p123010elegantkitty.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Friday September 7, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for the Citrus Stitch Snowflake Ornament.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere among the granny squares.

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on another page.

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/miscellaneous/p114009woodkeychain.shtml

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011

        Wood Ring Keychain

        data not applicableSquirrelCat And Mouse TailCrochetKitty 2Hedgehogdata not applicable
        Have a Magnificent Monday!

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13 8:23 AM

          Wood Ring Key Chain
          Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: