Vst Pencil Cup, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Today's featured pattern is "Vst Pencil Cup".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 5, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have added a brand new free pattern to the site today!
      It is called "Shell Stitch Baby Bib" and you can find it at the following page.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124006shellstitchbabybib.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Thursday September 6, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for a bag with yarn in it.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the reference section.

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/pencil_cups/p117004vstpencilcup.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
        Vst Pencil Cup

         911 Flag  Crochet
  Glitter KittyCrochet
  911 Flag
        Have a Fantastic Friday!

        Let us not forget that horrible day back in 2001.
          Have a moment of silence sometime today to
        remember those who were fallen in the
        World Trade Center, The Pentagon and in Schwenksville PA.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2011

          Vst Pencil Cup

            Flowersdata not applicableBeaverKittyCrochetKitty 2Groundhogdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013
            Vst Pencil Cup

             Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Hamsterdata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Magnificent Monday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2014

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              Vst Pencil Cup