Cluster Stitch Clutter Bag, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Cluster Stitch Clutter Bag".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 4, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have added a brand new members only pattern to the site today!
      It is called "Simple Shells Pencil Cup" and you can find it at the following page.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/pencil_cups/p117008simpleshells.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Wednesday September 5, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for an apple in honor of school being back in session!.
      Clue: You will find it where the fun games are.

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bags/p125011clusterbag.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2009
        Cluster Stitch Clutter Bag

        Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011

          Cluster Stitch Clutter Bag

          data not applicableButterflyKitty 2CrochetKittyCaterpillardata not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2012
            Cluster Stitch Clutter Bag

            I have started to remove the Survey Links from the pattern
             pages but it will take a while to remove all of them.

            FlowersWerewolfMouseCrochetKitty 2data not applicableFlowers
             Have a Sensational Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12, 2014

              Cluster Stitch Clutter Bag
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: