Knit/Cro Sachet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Knit/Cro Sachet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 3, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have added a brand new members only pattern to the site today!
      It is called "Summer's Day Dishcloth" and you can find it at the following page.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/dishcloths/p112020summersday.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Tuesday September 04, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for the Beaded Petals Scrunchie.
      Clue: It is where you begin to become a member.

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106010knitcro.shtml

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2010
        Knit/Cro Sachet

        Watch for a new Game coming Soon to earn points and Raffle Entries!

         Kitty 3 data not applicable Football  Crochet  Kitty 2
        Have a Stupendous Saturday!

        Julie A. Bolduc
        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com