Tomorrow's Scavenger Hunt Item Correction

  • Just Plain Fun
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007

      Sorry about any confusion on tomorrow's Scavenger Hunt item. Below is the
      information about what you are looking for tomorrow. I also added a brand
      new pattern!

      I have added a brand new members only pattern to the site today!
      It is a tree skirt for a mini Christmas Tree. The tree I am using it for is
      18" tall.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/christmas/p115012minipineappletreeskirt.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed todays's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Sunday September 2, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for a plant hanger!
      Clue: It is where you can find some dough.

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered
      this poll,

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered for the
      raffle to enter.