Something Blue Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Something Blue Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 1, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      The new Monthy Raffle starts Saturday September 1, 2007 which is tomorrow!

      So tomorrow's item and clue for the first Daily Scavenger Hunt Item are:
      Item: You are looking for a birthday cake!
      Clue: It is somewhere in the angels section.

      September 1 is my birthday so I thought it would be fun to start with a Birthday Cake!

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week.

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110010someblue.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2009
        Something Blue Bookmark
        You will find today's Newsletter and pattern at:

        Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday!  Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
          Something Blue Bookmark

           BlueFlowersBirdieCrochetIt's FridayKittyBubblesFlowersBlue
          Have  a Fantastic  Friday!

          Julie A. Bolduc
          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2012

            Something Blue Bookmark

            Flowerdata not applicableBeaverSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlower

            Message 5 of 5 , May 4 8:06 AM

              Something Blue Bookmark
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: