E-Beaded Earrings, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "E-Beaded Earrings".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 31, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      The new Monthy Raffle starts Saturday September 1, 2007 which is tomorrow!

      So tomorrow's item and clue for the first Daily Scavenger Hunt Item are:
      Item: You are looking for a birthday cake!
      Clue: It is somewhere in the angels section.

      September 1 is my birthday so I thought it would be fun to start with a Birthday Cake!

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week.

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107013ebeadearr.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2008
        E-Beaded EarringsToday's Featured Pattern is:
        E-Beaded Earrings

        Smile emoticon  Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010
          E-Beaded Earrings

          Don't forget to check the newsletter for today's 1000 point tracker location clue!

           FlowersKitty 2CrochetPolar BearKitty 5PandaFlowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2012

            E-Beaded Earrings

            Flowersdata not applicableSmiley FlagKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Flagdata not applicableFlowers