Bolster Sachet

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2004
      Here is yet another new free pattern!!!

      It is called Bolster Sachet. Now that makes 4 free sachet patterns
      on the site. Finally.

      I hope you like this new one.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      I have added 6 new patterns total to the site in the past 7 days. I
      hope I can keep up with this pace.

      This is a real message sent from Julie A. Bolduc.

      Not a virus.

      By the way, incase you are not already a member, membership is now
      just $2.95 per month and there are now over 450 patterns on the site.