Flag Stitch Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Flag Stitch Dishcloth".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 29, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      Watch for a brand new free Mini Tree Top Angel pattern to be posted in a day or 2!
      Also I have a new members only pattern for a Mini Tree Skirt I plan to post right after the Angel.

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/dishcloths/p112010flagdish.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2009
        Flag Stitch Dishcloth

        I will be moving my site to a new server.  The problem is the point tracker.
        I am going to have to reduce the number of pages that the tracker is on and increase
        how many points you get for visiting each page with the tracker.
        You will not lose any points you have accumulated up until the trackers stopped working.
        You will know when the site has completed it's move when the tracker starts working again.

        Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

      • JulieB
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2010
          Flag Stitch Dishcloth

           Kitty 4 Maneki Neko Crochet Kitty 2  Kitty 5

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19, 2012

            Flag Stitch Dishcloth

            Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty CatBirdiedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , May 18, 2014

              Flag Stitch Dishcloth
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Have a Splendid Sunday!