Bi-Color Square Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Bi-Color Square Doily".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 28, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following last 5 free patterns into PDF today!

      Eliot Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/granny_squares/f101019eliotsquare.shtml

      Beaded Shells Choker
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/jewelry/f107011beadedshellschoker.shtml

      Scrap Savers Hexagon Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/coasters/f108032scrapsavershexagon.shtml

      Tree Grannies Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/bookmarks/f110011threegrannies.shtml

      Rectangle Granny
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/granny_squares/f101020rectanglegranny.shtml

      Watch for a brand new free Mini Tree Top Angel pattern to be posted in a day or 2!
      Also I have a new members only pattern for a Mini Tree Skirt I plan to post right after the Angel.

      I am going to start a new Monthly raffle where you can enter in 3 different ways.
      1. You can pay for entries using points, 100 points per entry.
      2. You can play the Daily Scavenger Hunt game where you will be searching for a
      new Scavenger Hunt item each day and when you do find it you will be rewarded with 5 entries
      for the current raffle. That will give you the potential of getting at least 300 entries per month.
      3. You can take a new poll each week and when you do take a poll, you will be given 10 entries for the
      current raffle.

      You will have a choice of prizes. When you register each month for the raffle, you can choose what prize
      you want from one of the 3 items below.

      1. 100,000 points (good for downloading 33 members only patterns.)
      2. 1 year membership in the JPF Crochet Club
      3. The JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files Download. Not the CD.

      You will need to register each month for the raffle.

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111151bicolorsquare.shtml

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2011

        Bi-Color Square Doily

        Lion 2It's FridayLeopardKitty 2CrochetKitty 4LionHave a Fantastic Friday!It's FridayLion

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2013

          Bi-Color Square Doily

          Flowersdata not applicableDoggy LickManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers

          Have a Sensational Saturday!