Pot Scrubber, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Pot Scrubber".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 27, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 free patterns into PDF today!

      Shells Plant Hanger
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/miscellaneous/f114008shellsplanthanger.shtml

      Scalloped Doll Poncho
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/toys/f113013scallopeddollponcho.shtml

      Speedy Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/scrunchies/f109013speedyscrunchie.shtml

      Posy Hair Bow
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/scrunchies/f109114posyhairbow.shtml

      Marching Spiders Sampler Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/miscellaneous/f114009marchingspiders.shtml

      Watch for a brand new free Mini Tree Top Angel pattern to be posted in a day or 2!
      Also I have a new members only pattern for a Mini Tree Skirt I plan to post right after the Angel.

      Tomorrow will be the last day I convert patterns for a while. I will have 2 more to convert from the
      Stitch Along Projects and about 5 or 6 patterns from visitors of the web site that are not listed in the directory.
      I do plan to convert them later but for now, I will convert the last 5 in the directory tomorrow and then starting
      on September 1, 2007, I will start the Monthly Raffle.

      The Monthly raffle will be explained in more detail with tomorrow night's email.

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/dishcloths/p112009scrubby.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
        Pot Scrubber

        I have added a new helpful hint today!

        Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27 7:44 AM

          Pot Scrubber

          FlowersIt's FridayLionSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2TigerIt's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2014

            Pot Scrubber