Wrist Pincushion, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Today's featured pattern is "Wrist Pincushion".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 24, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 free patterns into PDF today!

      Snowflake Centered Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/doilies/f111008snowflakecentered.shtml

      Scallops Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/coasters/f108011scallopscoaster.shtml

      Striking Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/scrunchies/f109012strikingscrunchie.shtml

      Glittery Bookmark
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/bookmarks/f110009glitterybookmark.shtml

      Eyelets Dishcloth
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/dishcloths/f112007eyeletsdishcloth.shtml

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106005wristy.shtml

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
        Wrist Pincushion

        I am going to wait until Sunday Night, (tonight to remove all but the Never Ending Lifetime Memberships.)
        I am still trying to get the single pattern program going.  It is not my program and it is not working
        perfectly yet.  I am depending on someone else to help me with it.
        The guy who wrote it lives in Australia and right now he is probably asleep.
        The only thing the program is not doing right now is it is not sending the pdf file to the person who orders it automatically.

        If you don't mind waiting for your pdf files to be sent to you by me personally, I will launch it right after lunch.
        What do you think?  I do get messages from Paypal and my site about each order but the actual file is not being sent.

        Smile emoticon  Have a Super Sunday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30 8:35 AM
          Wrist Pincushion

          Tomorrow I will be going into surgery first thing in the morning so I am not sure if I will be able
          to do a newsletter until later in the day or in the morning.  I will try to do it first thing before I have
          to be at the hospital.  I have to be there 6:00am.

          PinkPomeranianKitty 5CrochetManeki NekoPuppy 2Pink

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012

            Wrist Pincushion

            Flowersdata not applicableChickKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoHatcheddata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 31, 2014

              pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
              Wrist Pincushion
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

              FlowersIt's FridayMouseKitty CatCrochetKitty 2PigIt's FridayFlowers

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 16, 2015