Sunny Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Sunny Fridgie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 23, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 free patterns into PDF today!

      Spiral Illusion Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/coasters/f108009spiralillusion.shtml

      Puff Stitch Scrubber
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/dishcloths/f112006puffstitchscrubber.shtml

      Farmington Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/granny_squares/f101015farmington.shtml

      Snowflake Ball Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/ornaments/f103018snowflakeball.shtml

      Celtic Square Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/coasters/f108010celticsquare.shtml

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/fridgies/p105008sunny.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
        Sunny FridgieToday's Featured Pattern is:
        Sunny Fridgie

        Smile emoticon  Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

      • JulieB
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2010
          Sunny Fridgie

            FlowersSun 2Kitty 4CrochetIt's FridayKitty 2SunFlowers

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2012

            Sunny Fridgie

            Flowersdata not applicableSkunkKitty 2   CrochetKitty 1Beaverdata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 30, 2014

              Sunny Fridgie

              Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              Is anyone out there still in Winter’s Grip?  I am!  Right now it is snowing and we are expecting up to a foot of snow by Monday Morning!

              I have over 4 feet of snow still in my back yard and snow banks over 5-6 feet high! I can’t wait to see dandelions in my yard!

              Have a Sunny Sunday!