Maltese Pearled Bracelet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Maltese Pearled Bracelet".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 21, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 free patterns into PDF today!

      Tapestry Crochet Easter Egg
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/holidays/f116008tapestryegg.shtml

      Kennebec Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/scrunchies/f109011kennebec.shtml

      Bulb Sachet Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/ornaments/f103015bulbsachet.shtml

      Pretty Snowflake
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/ornaments/f103016prettysnowflake.shtml

      Jack-O-Lantern Filet Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/filet_crochet/f123004jackfiletcoaster.shtml

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107012maltese.shtml

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2010
        Maltese Pearled Bracelet

          FlowersMouseManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Puppy 2Flowers
        Have a Magnificent Monday!

        Julie A. Bolduc
        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2012

          Maltese Pearled Bracelet

          Flowersdata not applicableBeaverKitty CatCrochetKitty 5Moosedata not applicableFlowers

          Have a Splendid Sunday!