Crosshatch Stitch Tablemat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Crosshatch Stitch Tablemat".

      You can get to the new one by going to

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 20, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today!

      As of today, I am all done converting the "For Members Only Patterns" with the exception of the 2 Stitch Along projects in the Members Area.
      I will be converting those 2 patterns later.

      From now until 9/1/2007, all of the patterns converted will be free.

      Shell Stitch Bell Ornament

      Five Ornaments to Crochet (free)

      Thick Coaster

      Regal Snowflake (free)

      Shell Stitch Easter Basket (free)

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2014

        Crosshatch Stitch Tablemat
        Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

        Have a Stellar Saturday!