Pompadour Pencil Cup, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17 7:00 PM

      Today's featured pattern is "Pompadour Pencil Cup".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 17, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today!

      Twisted Yarn Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109041twistedyarn.shtml

      Infant or Doll's hat (free)
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124005infantordollhat.shtml

      Hidden Chain Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108041hiddenchain.shtml

      Meddybemps Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101038meddybempssquare.shtml

      Lacets & Shells Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111038lacetsnshells.shtml

      After today I have just 62 patterns, including the 2 stitch along projects, left to convert!
      If I keep converting 5 per day, I will finish the last 7 on my birthday! September 1, 2007!

      What a coincidence!

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Have a good night!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/pencil_cups/p117003pompadour.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2009
        Pompadour Pencil Cup

        Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010

          Pompadour Pencil Cup

          Check the newsletter to see who won this week’s raffle!

               FlowersPuppyKitty 4CrochetManeki NekoPuppy 2data not applicableFlowers

          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 11 4:24 AM

            Pompadour Pencil Cup

            The Saturday Sale is ON!
            You can order your copy of the JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern CD for just 10.00 & 2.00 S&H today only at

            http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

            Also check the newsletter to see what pattern just turned 1 year old and is now available for 5000 points!

                  Flowersdata not applicableDolphinKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Fishydata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Sensational Saturday!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10, 2014

              Pompadour Pencil Cup

              Today's newsletter and pattern are available now at: