Lemon Slice Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Lemon Slice Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 16, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today!

      Twisted Yarn Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109041twistedyarn.shtml

      Infant or Doll's hat (free)
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124005infantordollhat.shtml

      Hidden Chain Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108041hiddenchain.shtml

      Meddybemps Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101038meddybempssquare.shtml

      Lacets & Shells Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111038lacetsnshells.shtml

      After today I have just 62 patterns, including the 2 stitch along projects, left to convert!
      If I keep converting 5 per day, I will finish the last 7 on my birthday! September 1, 2007!

      What a coincidence!

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Have a good night!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/bookmarks/p110007lemonslice.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
        Lemon Slice Bookmark

        There is a new Sudoku Puzzle in the newsletter!

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2010
          Lemon Slice Bookmark

            Yellow Single Yellow Rose FlowersManeki NekoCrochetKitty 1Flowers Single Yellow Rose Yellow

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 16, 2012

            Lemon Slice Bookmark

            Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 13, 2014

              Lemon Slice Bookmark
              http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

              Do you want me to bring back keeping a copy of each day’s newsletter on the site?
              Let me know what you think. Do you miss having the archive of newsletters?