Spiral Hacky Sack, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Spiral Hacky Sack".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 15, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today!

      Lacet Filet Square Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111037lacetfiletsquare.shtml

      Spiral Net Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101037spiralnetsquare.shtml

      Elegant Pinapple Bookmark (free)
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/bookmarks/f110006elegpineapplebkmk.shtml

      Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103039treblechains.shtml

      Cluster Star Coaster
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108040clusterstar.shtml

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Have a good night!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/toys/p113005spiralhack.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2010
        Spiral Hacky Sack
        You will find today's newsletter and pattern by going to:

          Flowers & Butterfly  Kitty 2 Crochet   Maneki Neko Flowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011

          Spiral Hacky Sack

          Flowersdata not applicablePuppyKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013

            Spiral Hacky Sack

            Don’t forget, I am offering a 1 year membership for $20.00 this week.
            You can sign up by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml

            Flowersdata not applicablePuppyKitty 2CrochetKitty CatPomeraniandata not applicableFlowers