New Free Pattern Happy Daisy Fridgie

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      At last! I just posted a new free pattern on my site!

      This really is an email from me, Julie A. Bolduc. Not a virus.

      You can get to the pattern by clicking on the link below.

      The pattern is called Happy Daisy Fridgie

      It is the 2nd Free fridgie I have posted on the site. I figure it
      was time for one.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Enjoy!!

      While you're at it, check out the other new items you will find on
      the site. Like, membership is now just $2.95 per month if you are
      not already a member.

      owner JPF Crochet Club