Beaded Petals Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Beaded Petals Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 10, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today!

      Spinning Spiders Doily
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111034spinningspiders.shtml

      Clover Center Granny Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101034clovercentersquare.shtml

      Little Filet Bun Cover (free)
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/scrunchies/f109008buncover.shtml

      Mr. Bumble Bee Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103035mrbumblebee.shtml

      Snowy Hexagon Motif
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108037snowyhexagon.shtml

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Have a good night!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109023beadedpetals.shtml

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2009
        Beaded Petals Scrunchie

        Check the newsletter for the latest pattern that has become 1 year old! It is a doily!

        Smile emoticon Have a Marvelous Monday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011

          Beaded Petals Scrunchie

          data not applicableKitty 5ZebraCrochetLionKitty 2data not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2012
            Beaded Petals Scrunchie
            data not applicableBunnyKitty CatCrochetKitty 2HedgehogFlowers

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2014

              Beaded Petals Scrunchie
              Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

              I have decided I am going to split jpfun.com into 2 web sites. Not sure when it will happen but it will before Halloween
              Paper Bead Crafts will be also featured on jpfun.com as the parent web site. The daily newsletter will include more paper bead information after

              the change is complete.

              Have a Sensational Saturday!