Bridal Coaster, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Bridal Coaster".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 9, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I converted the following 5 patterns into PDF today!

      September Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/granny_squares/p101033septembersquare.shtml

      Little Chains Wreath Ornament
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/ornaments/p103034littlechainswreath.shtml

      Triple Beaded Trebles Bracelet
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107035triplebeadedtrebles.shtml

      Jumbo Coaster (free)
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/coasters/f108007jumbocoaster.shtml

      Squiggle Scrunchie
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109038squiggle.shtml

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Have a good night!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/coasters/p108008bridal.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
        Bridal Coaster

        We have at least one Bingo Winner!
        Please check your cards!  I will start a new game tomorrow.

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
          Bridal Coaster

          Maneki Neko Dragonfly Crochet data not applicable Kitty 2

          Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2012

            Bridal Coaster

            Flowerdata not applicableDragonflyKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Butterflydata not applicableFlower