Little Shells Easter Egg, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Little Shells Easter Egg".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 8, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I didn't get a chance to convert any patterns today but I am going to be home all day tomorrow so
      I should be able to get a few done then.

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Have a good night!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116008littleshellsegg.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
        Little Shells Easter Egg

         Cat 2 Egg 2 Crochet Easter egg peekaboo  Crochet Egg 1  Cat 5

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2011

          Little Shells Easter Egg

          Leaf 3data not applicablePigKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Mousedata not applicableLeaf 3

          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013

            Little Shells Easter Egg

            This week’s Sale is a 1 Year JPF Crochet Club Membership for $20.00! That is $15.00 off of the regular price!
            You can take advantage of this sale by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml
            This sale’s last full day is Friday August 16, 2013.

            Egg 4data not applicableBobcatKitty 2CrochetKitty 3Bunnydata not applicableEgg 2