Freedom Waves Wall Hanging, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Freedom Waves Wall Hanging".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 5, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I have converted the following free pattern today to PDF.

      Center Cross Granny Square
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/granny_squares/f101013centercross.shtml

      That is all for today.
      I had to drive to Dover, NH today, a 4 hour trip one way, to bring my daughter back to school.
      I have to work tomorrow and I am exhausted right now so I am going to just watch TV for the rest of the night.

      Have a great night!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116007freedomwaves.shtml

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2009
        Freedom Waves Wall Hanging

          Smiley Flag Kitty 5 Crochet
Kitty 5  Smiley Flag

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
          Freedom Waves Wall Hanging

           Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Smiley Flagdata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Stunning Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2014

            Freedom Waves Wall Hanging
            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting at:

            Don't forget to Register for the December Raffle!
            Have a Magnificent Monday!